Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MMC's BrushBelts worn by Kandee The MakeUp Artist

So , I had the pleasure of speaking with the Ever Fabulous Kandee the MakeUp Artist , and as sweet as she is on her YouTube videos she is in person. Though we have not met in person yet , we have spoken on the phone and she is such a sweetheart. No Joke. That contagious laugh and smile that she carries makes me wanna smile too A week and a half ago she had her First Glaminars in Cali and she was kind enough to wear MMC’s Pro BrushBelt $29.00 as seen in this picture below. OMG was my reaction when I saw the picture of her wearing my very own Brushbelt on her teenie tiny waist. Way cool …. It was a real treat for me to see this and to get a lil taste of Kandee , if you haven’t check her out , run go to : http://www.kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/. There are few people that you get to come across in this lifetime that genuinely touch your heart , she is definitely one of those people that has touched me…. Much Love to Ms. Kandee ))


Much Love and Success to you all ,

Ms.MMC


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails