Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Smoldering Eyes with a Splash of Color

I must say that summertime always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling , warm weather , trips to the beach , the pool , sundresses , flip flops , oh , so pretty accessories and the perfect lipgloss , ahhh heavenly bliss . I get asked alot , ' How do I get the perfect summer look without overdoing it . ? ' Let me count the ways , well one of my favorites to add a pop of color to a gorgeous bronzey tan is lining your eyes with a bold shade of blue , teal , bronze or purple. Applying just one shade to a nude lid , lots of mascara , fill in your brows , warm peachy cheeks and a warm peachy pink lip is an instant HOT summery look.




Pick your shade , be daring !!!! Makeup was made to have fun with. MMC's Glamour-Eyes Gel EyeLiners are available in various shades to tickle your fancy . They are creamy , easy to apply , water-proof , smudge-proof and literally fool - proof .





MMC Glamour-Eyes Gel EyeLiners will be available at http://www.masonandmiacosmetics.com/ .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails