Friday, August 13, 2010

Killer Rocker Boots




I dunno about you but I am in LOVE and more in LOVE with the pricetag .....$46.80... YES , Forty6 dollars , OMG !!!!!  Get these killer rocker boots at Alloy.com . It's the Maxie boot. Perfect for fall , perfect over leggings , under a great pair of jeans , over a pair of skinny jeans ...I love the 4 1/2 inch stacked heel. Ahhh the many ways I can wear them and of course Black will be my first purchase but I will follow up in buying them in   >>>>>> NATURAL . They are also available in  RUST color. Simply fabulous and for the price again , you can look A-mazing without breaking the bank =) Loves !!!!

Happy Shopping !!!! Check out their wide array of Fall Must Haves as well =)

Much Love ,

Ms.MMC


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails