Monday, August 16, 2010

La Femme Fatale Pro Palette a BEAUTY MUST with a CAUSE !!!!



What I have been dying to show you all , ahhhh MMC's La Femme Fatale Pro Palette - $55.00 , this season of pure glamour and sophistication , MMC's color collections echo the spirit and attitude of the runways.
STRONG & SEXY ...... ETHEREAL & MAGICAL .... in short ....Modern LUXURY !!!!

This fabulous palette includes 12 luxurious highly pigmented shadows that are fun and flirty that will shade , shape , define , highlight and line you beautiful eyes , 8 silky creme-e lipsticks that are lip pampering as well as  plumping and moisturizing and 4 glamorous blushes that will float over your skin leaving your cheeks radiantly aglow.

This palette is also very dear to my heart as 15 % of the proceeds will go to 

IFAC (International Fibromyalgia Awareness Campaign).
This disease if one of which that extremely painful , one that comes clear out of left field without warning and one that has caused so many sleepless nights for a very dear friend of mine. It is so important to become aware and educate yourself on problems that can be affecting your friends and family , get on board and HELP get the word out. 

WELCOME & JOIN .....

"  Help us make Fibromyalgia Visible!  "


Thank you in advance =)



MMC will be Launching this FAFA-Fabulous Palette August 29th , 2010 in honor of my Beloved Mother that had the same LOVE of Beauty and Fashion as I did. I thank you so for giving me the knowledge and the gift if never letting my dreams escape me , chase them and make them come true. I took a chance and here I am now , sharing my dream and vision with all of you beautiful creatures =)

Much Love and Success , 

Ms.MMC

1 comment:

La Vie en Green said...

Words cannot describe my appreciation. This palette is fabulous! Its sleek packaging it's a beauty statement on its own. Fits perfect in your purse and you're equipped with all you need to look glam! You are a genius!
MMC helping bring BEAUTY FROM PAIN! Us fibro sufferers are so thankful for your efforts of spreading the word in a positive way...making us look and feel beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails